Isn’t it time you had the power of why?
Why did people buy GameStop?
- Anti-Institutional Spite
- Value Analysis
- Contrarian Tendencies
- Product Loyalty
- Hedge fund arbitrage
Why do my customers prefer my products?
- Your most loyal customers are less price sensitive and more focused on quality.
- Your new target market is more price sensitive.
- People buy your products because of the social stand you take on other issues.
Why do people vote for me?
- They despise your personality but love your policy
- They don’t trust you, but you are the lesser of two evils
Why are people motivated to vote?
- They intensely support change but are not convinced the challenger can deliver
- Their lives are generally better but they’re frustrated with current leadership
Ready to know why?